[oletrucks] tachometer?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] tachometer?
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 18 Nov 2001 21:17:02 -0800
Does anyone have a tachometer or picture of an installed tachometer that was
used on the bigger Chevy trucks for 55-59?  I think the GMC trucks may have had
a tach in the dash as an option.  I'm looking for info on the Chevy tach, which
I think was column mounted.  I'm curious to see if I could come up with a
retrofit for my Chevy suburban that would look reasonable stock/orginal and
figure that the best way is to find a unit from one of the bigger trucks.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes