Re: [oletrucks] 24 volt experts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 24 volt experts
From: Bruce K <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:01:22 -0600
I would assume you are talking about the fan motor for the heater.
Two options.  First is to run it at 12 volts, the fan will run
slow but will probably run.  If this isn't acceptable, I would replace
the fan motor with a 12V motor.

If you really want to use the heater as is, you could put in an inverter
to generate 110V and a transformer and rectifier to generate 24 volts
for the heater.  This would get kind of bulky to fit under the hood
of a CJ5.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
MN