[oletrucks] Murhy's law

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Murhy's law
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:12:25 -0700
Durwood, let's watch these derogatory remarks abt TEXANS. It's bad enough to
be left-handed, but I'm not sure (as a left-handed Oregonian) that I want to
be too closely associated with LH Texans! BTW-several years ago, when I was
going to school here in PHX, I took surveys of college students to see how
many considered themselves left handed. Abt 19-20 %. When we hit 25 %, we're
going to take over! Bob K in PHX