[oletrucks] Replacement Seats

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Replacement Seats
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:15:09 -0600
Remember seeing several messages about using late model Dodge truck seats
with built-in shoulder belts in AD and TF trucks.  Just thought I'd mention
that my '97 Buick Park Avenue front seat has built-in seat belts and I
measured the seat mounts and height tonight (52 inches wide for the mounts
and 32 inches high from the floor to the top of the head rest).  Measured my
'56 TF and it looks the seat would fit just fine.  I'd love to find a seat
just like this for my '56 (white leather, 6-way power, power lumbar, power
head rest height adjustment, and heated seating surfaces!!).  Don't rule out
using a Buick seat if you want all the goodies and have a big enough
alternator to power them all!!!

Carl Ham
'56 stepside
Pontiac, IL