Re: [oletrucks] 53 Chevy WW

To: raknotts@qwest.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 53 Chevy WW
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 22:12:02 -0600
Bob:

I've used Rain-X on my '56 winshield several times this summer as I have my
vacuum wipers disconnected until I can rewire and replace with an electric
wiper motor this winter.  Got caught in the rain twice returning from
parades/car shows and the water beaded-up fine.  Only complaint on Rain-X is
you put it on wet and then buff it when dry.  Never can seem to get the
streaks out until I've washed the winshield or truck with water at least
once. Wouldn't recommend this as a long-term solution but it helped me this
summer!

Carl Ham
'56 TF stepside
Pontiac, IL