[oletrucks] Brandon Speckter's '56

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brandon Speckter's '56
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 22:20:16 -0600
Brandon:
TRIED SENDING THIS EMAIL DIRECT, BUT MY SERVER COULDN'T DELIVER.  IF YOU'RE
STILL OUT THERE PLEASE REPLY THE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE.

THANKS,  CARL HAM

Saw picture of your '56 on the oletrucks website.  Nice lookin' truck.  Mine
is also on the same website, a '56 stepside.  I'm a little further down the
members picture list (Carl Ham, '56 stepside from Pontiac, IL).

I noticed Wayne's note says you have an automatic with a 4.11 rear end.  My
truck has a TH350 trans and either 3.90 or 4.11 gears in the rear end.
Wondering what model trans you have as my TH350 with current rear end turns
the engine at 2800-3000 RPM at 60 MPH.

If you have time, drop me a note and give me some more info on your truck.
I'm doing some work on mine through the winter months and would be
interested in any advice or comments you could give.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL