Re: [oletrucks] lens replacements, TF suburban...what do they

To: GremlinGTs@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] lens replacements, TF suburban...what do they
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 9 Dec 2001 14:06:24 -0800
Hi Jerry,

Yes, per your question below--I need a backup on both lenses; the red lens is a
circle about 3 3/4 inches in diameter, convex in shape on the outside and
molded to fit the contour of the chrome bezel that goes around it.  Inside it
has a honeycomb texture, probably to diffuse the light better.  The license
plate glass is clear and in the shape of a section of a cone.  Both are actual
glass and not plastic. . .amazing.  No scan at the moment but I could get one
in a few days.

Mark Noakes