[oletrucks] door latch

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] door latch
From: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:36:03 -0800 (PST)
Seems every time I turn around the topics on the list
head towards my next venture. I want / need to replace
the door latch (door portion) on my '50 Chevy 3100.
Took a look at it and it seems like this might be a
difficult piece of work to complete. Anybody out there
have methods/procedures to replace the latches ?? It
alomst looks like I need to take the interior skin
off.
Thanks
Ric McAnulty
'50 Chevy 3100 5-Window Custom Cab