[oletrucks] to Pete air system pipe

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] to Pete air system pipe
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:58:15 -0700
Thanks Pete. As the saying goes, "Why do we have the time (money) to do
something twice, but not enough to do it right the first time". I spent 45
years as an industrial/military photographer. I don't know how many times I've
photographed accidents that could (and should) have been prevented. And then
sometimes I've turned around and made some of the same stupid mistakes. I
think it boils down to this: If you have doubts, DON'T DO IT!! Bob K in PHX