Re: [oletrucks] where to look for a water pump

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] where to look for a water pump
From: "Rick Lapointe" <rlapoint@iaw.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 07:15:26 -0500
Well in the next week or so the Green Giant will go out for her first mayden
voyage in 20 or so years,I have been told to expect things to start blowing
apart (other than the stuff I did re-place or repair)was told that the water
pump will probably puke ,along with maybe the fuel pump.Any thoughts on this
? If this is going to happen where is the best source for these 2
products,have tried local Canadian Tire store but no go there.
thanks in advance.
Rick ,1952 1 ton the Green Giant
-----