[oletrucks] Is this my lucky day?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Is this my lucky day?
From: "John Howard" <debjonjd@vianet.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:42:28 -0600
Woke up this morning and forgot  to put the garbage out for them to pick
up....so I decided after coffee
I would take a run to the dump...At our local dump they have a area set
aside that you can by scrap and
things like that, so I stopped. Was this my lucky day? over in the corner
there was a visor in what I thought
was good shape, I picked it up and looked at it and thought, who would have
thrown this out...I don't know
what it fits, but for $5.00 how could you go wrong.

I took it home and cleaned it up...when I did this, paint came off the two
large button's  on  each side   and
this is what was stamped.........Pat. No.  2334856        "Fulton"  over
what I would call a picture of the sun,
then  the word "Sun Shield" it written across the picture.....Milwaukee USA.

Do these  visor's  fit on certain vehicles?  The bracket's seem to be there,
but I will check the archives  to see
if there is some information? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.....thanks