[oletrucks] The new Blue Flame 6

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] The new Blue Flame 6
From: "Jon" <jonkunkel@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 14:12:01 -0600
Well group I had a busy week, lost one of my newer trucks to a bad accident
during Thanksgiving.  Going through rehab for my broken leg.

But the good news is I replaced the older truck with a new 2002 Trailblazer
in-line 6.  Has quite the power even though I haven't driven it yet.

Also this week I was married to a woman who loves to cook, clean and help me
at shaows to find parts I need for my old truck.  This past birthday she
bought me a new wire feed welder that I have been talking about for a year
debating to buy.  Wake up on my birthday and there was the whole setup
complete with autodarkening helmet and all the accessories.  What a great
woman....er  wife!

Well hope things are going good for everyone else on the list.  I have
finally was able to get back on line after the excite network shut down a
few weeks ago.  So if anyone has been trying to get in touch with me this is
my new email address.

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs