[oletrucks] paint & body

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] paint & body
From: "Rick Carlisle" <rcarlisle@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:52:05 -0500
I own a 57 3100 that will be ready for paint and body work soon.  Some old
bondo and rust will need to be cut out and panels welded in place, as well as
other minor body work will need to be done.  I am located in Sarasota, Florida
and would like to know if any members know of someone within central/west
coast Florida who specializes in paint & body for these old trucks.  I have
not found anyone locally who is willing to take this on.

Thanks.