Re: [oletrucks] Truck Builder Mag

To: raknotts@qwest.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Builder Mag
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:28:41 -0600
Bob & others that replied:

Thanks for the info. I went to the web site but not sure I want to write-off
the almost $30.00/year subscription at this time.  Is this a totally new
magazine, or are there several issues already out there?  Want to make sure
this isn't a predominately Ford publication.  Any other opinions?

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside
POntiac, IL