[oletrucks] 1955 2nd series FOR SALE!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1955 2nd series FOR SALE!
From: cmbcmorris@webtv.net (Curt and Michelle Morris)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:21:33 -0600 (CST)
I HATE to do this, but I've decided to sell my truck!  I'm not going to
advertise it anywhere but here, because I know you all Love these old
trucks, and you won't create a piece of JUNK out of a GREAT truck!! It
is a 55 TF that is bone stock. Condition is excellent! Original 235 six
just recently overhauled. New interior paint. Has Chrome wheels, but
originals go with it also. Needs a bed kit and a little higher geared
rearend, and your CRUISING!! Contact me off list and I'll do my best to
get you some pictures. cmbcmorris@webtv.net  You need this truck! Curt
Morris
P.S. Truck is located in Southern Illinois, app. 140 miles southeast of
St. Louis Missouri.