[oletrucks] AD wiring (Truck Builder Mag)

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD wiring (Truck Builder Mag)
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:02:41 -0700
At their prices, Scott, I doubt they give ANYTHING away. Seriously, I found
the magazine at Fry's grocery store, which I believe is part of the KROGER
group. I think they're out of Canada. They've swallowed up two of the other
largest grocery store chains in the Phoenix area. The editor mentioned one
previous copy, so I think they're just getting started. You might ask around
where ever you usually buy magazines. I think an e-mail answer around
Christmas time is going to be slow. Matt Emery is the editors name. His e-mail
address is : mattemery@earthlink.net. On reading the small print -I'm 64,
EVERY thing is small print-, I find that the magazine is a bi-monthly, but
they hope to make it a monthly. Maybe they'll then be able to bring the price
down a little. But then, I really like the excellent quality of the magazine,
so maybe I shouldn't put so much emphasis on money. I think I might ask them
if I could scan one article for everyone to look at. I'm pretty bound by
copyright restrictions, having spent many years in photography. (Besides, I'm
sending a copy of this to them). Bob K in PHX