[oletrucks] what is my 57 3100 1/2 ton custom cab stepside worth

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] what is my 57 3100 1/2 ton custom cab stepside worth
From: AllenHeiden@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 08:35:45 EST
i am thinking of selling my 57 don't have the money, body work experience to
complete. it was an airforce truck platsburg new york.  need to replace right
floor,cab corners,step plate both,lower bottom back of cab,rest of body like
new. bed is good steel diamond plate over original wood. body is off frame is
excellent except over rearend still not that bad. stock 6 not running  4
speed. front sheetmetal excellent hood,fenders excellent.  cape cod mass
what is it worth ?  going to buy something running    thank you allen