[oletrucks] Gear Ratio problem

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Gear Ratio problem
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 22:02:55 EST
Hey everyone,

Were there ever 4.10 gears available for the 55-62 corporate drop out center
axles and/or the NAPCO front axles (They are the same gears I assume?)

I've found a 58 GMC semi floater Dana 60 It has 3.54 gears and a powrlock
posi. My problem is the NAPCO front axle in my 59 has 3.90 gears and as far
as I know, 3.90 gears are not available for the Dana 60. The Dana 60 is my
rear (and front axle) of choice as I have one under every vehicle I own as
well as an extra set of 4.10 gears.

Dustin