Re: [oletrucks] Galvanized Steel on new GMC and Chevy Burbs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Galvanized Steel on new GMC and Chevy Burbs
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 19:09:42 -0600
Get a 2500.  You get heavier rear axle, transmission, other components.
Those half ton pickup parts they put under these things are just
too light.

Also get the towing package, includes some critical coolers for engine
oil, tranny oil, and so on.

Bruce K
96 sub K1500 4 x 4(second rear end, third tranny and failing)
57 3200, all these parts original and untouched.
MN

At Friday, 4 January 2002, you wrote:

>I am in the market for a new Burb and pulled all of the dealer info.
Well
>after reading this from cover to cover at least for the Tahoe and
Denali
>they are using galvanized steel on both sides for the whole truck.
The roof