RE: [oletrucks] looking for gibbons

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, Ie61pah@aol.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] looking for gibbons
From: "David B. Cushing" <david_b_cushing@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 14:37:31 -0800
I have just started the "restification" of my '57 3600.  I am using an IFS
made by No Limit Engineering in San Bernardino, CA (you can go to their
website at www.nolimit.net).  This IFS was recommended to me by the editor
of Classic Truck magazine as being one of the best since it is designed for
a truck, not a modified Mustang II.  He also said that there is an IFS that
is based on the Dodge Dakota front end (it is available from Industrial
Chassis) but I didn't like the idea of using Dodge parts.  The No Limit IFS
uses all '70-'81 Camaro parts for the spindles and brakes (11" rotors), the
only drawback is the power rack, it is from a '88-'97 T-Bird.  I have not
installed it yet but have all the parts.  I just started taking my truck
apart.  I should start the installation in February.  If you are interested,
I have the installation instructions in a Word document that I could e-mail
you.

Dave Cushing
Los Angeles, Ca
'57 3600