Re: [oletrucks] Getting rid of old gas in TX

To: Fred Juch <fjuch@austin.rr.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Getting rid of old gas in TX
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 18:10:18 -0500
Fred,

You can put about 2 gallons of the old gas back in the tank and then fill
with fresh gas and it will run just fine.  Keep doing this until all of the
old gas is used.

Jim V.

At 12:19 PM 1/5/02 Saturday, Fred Juch wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Fred the newcomer here. I just picked my grandfathers 58 Apache and I am
>about to start the rebuild. The engine will start with starter fluid but
>dies quickly. The gas is two years old and it has half a tank. If I drain
>it out, how do I safely (legally) get rid of it?
>
>Thanks,
>Fred Juch
>Round Rock, TX

>Fred Juch
>Email :    fjuch@austin.rr.com
>
>Phone :   (404) 648-9799 Work <-Finds me anywhere
>Phone :   (512) 310-2700 Home
>
>1706 Walsh Dr.
>Round Rock, TX 78681-1434
>https://ecardfile.com/id/Juch

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net