[oletrucks] Portable heaters window unit

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Portable heaters window unit
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 21:27:47 -0700
Have you checked to see if there's a data plate showing the manufacturer and
model number? If there is one, try a search engine like google and see what
you can find. I've found parts to some kitchen appliances that have changed
brands three times. It's a challenge, and I hate to throw ANYTHING away. Give
away ok, throw away BAD! Bob K in PHX AZ (there's also a PHX OR)