Re: [oletrucks] 6 lug disc conversion help

To: <Louk2@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6 lug disc conversion help
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:56:47 -0800
Hi-

By how much do the stock rims contact the calipers?   The reason I ask is
because they make spacers you could install between the rim and rotor to
gain some clearance if it's only a small amount.  You could also have new
rims made with the correct spacing using the stock center so you can have
the stock hub cap.

Joe