[oletrucks] Looking for Colorado Ole Truckers

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for Colorado Ole Truckers
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 00:22:44 -0600
Hi All!  It's been awhile since I've posted a message to the list, been a bit
busy, but I thought I would take this chance to get ahold of some of you "Ole
Truckers" that might live in Colorado.  You see my wife and I fell in love
with the state two summers ago when we drove old route 66. We came through
Colorado on the way home and are now looking at buying some land in the
Trinadad area.  Well I'd like to get some input from any of you who live in
the area before we travel out there again this spring.  Plans are not set yet,
but we are going to spend a couple of days in the area in either March or
April.  Depends on who we can con into watching the kids for 4 days.  Just
ping me off line and let me know what you think of the area.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"