Re: [oletrucks] Wheels

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wheels
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 01:35:38 -0800 (PST)
Rich,

I'm very interested in this but when I tried the link I got a "specified server
could
not be found" error message; tried a few variations and got nothing; then tried
a search
for companies like Custom Built Wheels and got wooden wagon wheels...pretty
cool but not
exactly what I was looking  for.

Is the link correct?

Do they guarantee the balance and trueness after welding in the new center?

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
59 GMC Suburban