[oletrucks] Need truck money???

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need truck money???
From: "Gage L. Thompson / Schulz" <Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 06:52:44 -0600
Any of you guys, who have the required experience, want to pick up a few
extra bucks to spend on your ole truck?  I've run out of time and
space.....but would like to continue my 59.  I'm looking for someone to do,
or help with a front clip, and body work.....which will include welding
patch panels etc....maybe painting if you have the provisions.

I'm not wanting to build a show quality trailer queen...but would like it to
be presentable.  So, if you've got the time, knowledge...and place....and
are within' a 100 or so miles of Tulsa, OK.  Ping me off list.

I'd also be open to recommendations on shops....but I'd rather have the
money going to work on a list members ride!!

Thanks, John Schulz