[oletrucks] Antique truck show websites

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Antique truck show websites
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 15:03:03 -0700
Actually, I'm looking for antique truckshow websites. I've checked ATHS , and
they list one show in the Stockton area . I'm sure there must be a batch of
Chevy/GMC truck shows once the weather gets better. Gary, I tried that
Motorbooks website. I couldn't get on, but could by going thru Google.
Couldn't find the book though. I know there were a couple of 1950's reprints
available, and a new book coming out, which I think just covers the newer
292,250, etc.   If the newbook only covers the new engines I think I might get
the two reprints- Amazon has them for about $24-25 together. Bob K in PHX, AZ