[oletrucks] Pacer shocks reply from Andy Johns

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Pacer shocks reply from Andy Johns
From: "R.Oliver" <rtoliver@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:55:18 -0800
I tried to read the reply from Andy Johns,I couldn`t read it came out
as an "unidentified audio file"I tried to email you directly
Andy...undeliverable....could you ping me off the list please.If
anyone else can tell me what shocks they are  using on a 1977
Pacer front end I would be grateful...Thank Bob Oliver
               rtoliver@shaw.ca