RE: [oletrucks] pics

To: "'Allen Jones'" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] pics
From: "Ralph Linnell" <chevysix@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:02:49 -0800
Having seen Allen's truck in person on several occasions, although I did
not see it as a "rust bucket", I can tell you that the pictures on
Allen's website (although good) do not do it justice. His truck is
fantastic. When we go to a show HE wins the trophy!!

Ralph Linnell
Membership Chairman Inliners  International

Inliners WebSite
http://www.inliners.org

Ralph's Web Site
http://home.attbi.com/~chevysix/