[oletrucks] Windshield Washer Kit

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Windshield Washer Kit
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:17:57 -0800 (PST)
I saw a few posts of those looking for a windshield
washer kit.  I ran across one on Ebay, item number
600348927 for those that are interested.

Also, I have an NOS vacuum foot pump that hasn't even
been assembled yet.  I bought one of these kits about
a year ago but I'm going to convert it to an electric
pump so I'm not going to use the vacuum pump.  If
anyone is interested, please contact me off the list.
I am asking quite a bit for it though, since it is NOS
and is fairly hard to find.

=====
--
Best Regards,