[oletrucks] Ignition Timing Question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Ignition Timing Question
From: "William Gray" <william.gray@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:28:19 -0500
This is my 1st note to this net - I hope I'm doing it right.

Does anyone have the ignition timing specs for a pre-computer 350 in a
3/4 or 1 ton truck?  I need to know initial, centrugal and vacuum
advance numbers.

What I've got is a fairly modern crate 350 with an HEI distributor from
who-knows-what in a '59 Gumman-Olson van - 3/4 ton Chev forward control
chassis, 10K lb. GVW.

Maybe I should write to the shops that do custom curving of distributors
- they should have most specs.

Bill Gray
william.gray@snet.net