[oletrucks] Dumb people at server

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Dumb people at server
From: Roger.Gleason@uconn.edu
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:33:52 -0500
My server people changed my incoming server to a different name without
telling me and I have not received any e-mail messages for the past 3 days.
Not only that but they sent out messages that stated that this address is
no longer valid. Sheesh! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could someone send me something
like a test message to see if I can tell if I am getting any messages now
that they supposably fixed it??????? Thanks. much appreciated.
Rogerg
51-3100 AD Huckster