[oletrucks] Bed Mounting on an AD

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bed Mounting on an AD
From: Bill & Pam Whittaker <whittakers@erinet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:27:15 -0500
It's been a while since I took the bed off my '53 half ton and I'm
trying to temporarily mount the bed so I can locate a position for a
class III hitch.

This is a '47 bed from an Oklahoma truck going on a '53 frame.  The
question is do both the front and rear mounts use the 2" rubber mounts
or just the front.  It doesn't look right with the blocks on the rear
and my common sense tells me they only go on the front.  Help!

Bill Whittaker
'53 3100 Hemi