Re: [oletrucks] Shifter for Automatic

To: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shifter for Automatic
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 14:22:17 -0800
the first time I built my truck I hade the lokar shifter and the original
seat there is a lot of adjustments but it is a fine balance between hitting
the seat and hitting the dash board
as far as effort to push the button it takes next to nothing to push it down
but is very stiff between gears
I used it on a 700r4
I am now using a B&M shifter it does not look stock but I like it a lot
better. if I was going for a stock look I would go with a column shifter ,
it would allow an occasional third person to fit in the cab
Bill   48'chevy pick-up
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.