[oletrucks] Seat removal

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Seat removal
From: "Marvin H." <dugout63@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:37:52 -0800 (PST)
Although I will spend AT LEAST a weekend sandblasting
MY frame, I'll not reference Bill in this message.
Oops, too late.

Tools seem to leave my garage on a regular basis too
but we won't go there either. Suffice to say that it's
not too bad that we get these messages so often. I
suppose we could call it comic relief.

Now that I have put my worst foot forward, let me poll
the group. I've a '51 3100 that I picked up without a
bed. Actually, it has a bed but it is completely
disassembled and without hope. It's not my problem
right now. Let me regroup.

I have removed the doors and am responsibly attempting
their rebuild (thank you, Jim Lowery). However, I am
still attempting to get the cab off the frame so I can
catch up with Bill on the sandblasting. Ouch, I'm
sorry.

Those pesky clutch head screws are visible but are
they really what's holding my seat? I'd like to get
this thing out so I can continue with the cab removal.
The factory assembly manual is an awesome piece of
work but, I fail to see the exact instructions on the
seat removal.

Thanks for all the input,

=====
Marvin H.