[oletrucks] 58 chevy all or part drive it

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 chevy all or part drive it
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:07:24 EST
Hey everyone,

I'm getting this truck just for the fleetside box. My stepside bed's in good
shape minus a hole for a gas filler. I'll throw it in the deal if I can get
$500 for the truck.

THE TRUCK:

58 chevy six banger 3 on the tree, might be overdrive, forgot to look or ask.
Small window standard cab. Runs and drives(daily actually) No rust a patch
panel can't fix.  Make me an offer on all or part of it.