[oletrucks] The Return of the One and Only BelAir Bob

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] The Return of the One and Only BelAir Bob
From: "Robert Rogers" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:31:44 -0600
That's right!!  I'm baaaack!  I know you all missed me, right?  Ok so maybe
nobody even realized I left the list a year or so ago.  ;-)   I've been
lurking for a few days and I've seen alot of name I recognize and some I
don't.  You old guys know me but for all the newer members this is who I am.
I used to post under the name BelAir Bob, a name a good friend of mine and
former list member tagged me with because of my '57 Belair 2dr hdtp.  For
the most part I'm a TF guy.  I still have my '55-2 3105, '55-2 6400, my
wife's '55-9 project from hell 3100 and another partial '57 3100.  The 6400
is the only one close to road worthy and it needs the Hydrovac rebuilt.  I
an currently doing a restofication and a '57 Nomad for a guy and may start
tinkering with the project from hell later this year.  I've been building
cars and trucks for about 17 years now so I've learned a little bit so I'll
drop a pearl of "wisdom" when I have one.  Come to think of it, those pearls
I've been dropping may be some of my marbles. ;-)

That's all for now.  It's good to be back.

Rob in West Texas
a.k.a. BelAir Bob

P.S.  the 55-2 3105 and the 55-2 6400 are both for sale.  Email me for more
info.