Re: [oletrucks] 3 speed floor shifter?

To: Williams Grant Civ Det 2 418 FLTS/ENQA
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3 speed floor shifter?
From: Robert.Heil@hellausa.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:30:37 -0500
I have a three speed shifter.  Only thing is that it happens to be attached
to 3-spd transmission from a mid-70's Chevy P/U.  Also have a 4-spd shifter
attached to a 4-spd transmission from a '67 one ton P/U.  (Still in the
truck).

Sorry, can't help you with the non-sincro tube trans floor shifter.
However, your email reminded me that I need to clear out these parts before
spring arrives if anyone is interested.  Contact me off-list.

Bob Heil
'51 3600 in pieces.

                    Williams Grant Civ Det

                    2 418 FLTS/ENQA              To:
"'oletrucks@autox.team.net'"
                    <Grant.Williams@kirtla        <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

                    nd.af.mil>                   cc:

                    Sent by:                     Subject:     [oletrucks] 3
speed floor shifter?
                    owner-oletrucks@autox.

                    team.net

                    01/22/02 11:36 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Williams Grant Civ Det

                    2 418 FLTS/ENQA

Anyone know of a aftermarket 3 speed floor shifter that will work on the
47-50 Chevy trans with closed driveline?  I'm seriously considering getting
rid of the column shift on my 50 GMC to eliminate all the linkage and
adjustment headaches.  I saw a Mr. gasket kit at Pep Boys that claims to
work on 55-62 chevy 3 speeds??

Grant