[oletrucks] RE: GMC Dash

To: <SurfDudeSC@aol.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: GMC Dash
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:46:54 -0600
The Master Parts Book shows very good detail of the instrument panel
portion of the dash, but poor detail of the surrounding dashboard area.

There was a manual choke control in one of these holes when I first got
my truck.  I know that there was a manual throttle control in some of
the larger trucks (which used the same dash).  I have no idea what was
in the third hole.  Maybe someone on the OleTrucks list knows.