Re: [oletrucks] truck bed sides

To: lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] truck bed sides
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:57:31 -0500
Mike,

The bed sides are the same from 54 to 87 so any will fit.  The design on the
55 is a little different but that is it.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII
'48 4400 Front sheet metal on a '87 chassis
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab and front sheet metal going on above '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - parts car