[oletrucks] Follow-up for message about TF truck tire size

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Follow-up for message about TF truck tire size
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:11:58 -0600
Several days ago I put a message out about some advice for wheel and tire
size for my '56 TF stepside.  Someone replied with a website (it had
something about 4wd in it).  I tried that website and got no where and
mistakenly deleted the original message so I don't know who to contact.
Whoever sent the message, could you please resend?  Thanks

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL