Re: [oletrucks] V8 your AD

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] V8 your AD
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:22:53 -0800 (PST)
Hi Gordon,

I ran across this article a while back and added it to
my site.  I had a real hard time reading the text, so
I converted it to an html page.  Also, the article did
a lot of "side talking", so it was cleaned up a bit.

I'm always looking for good info to add to the site if
anyone would like to contribute.  I will include a
link to your site or e-mail address on the page for
the credit for it.  I'm not interested in taking
credit for other peoples work.  If anyone has any
other info/articles I would be happy to add it.  I was
just a bit tired of looking all over the internet and
having to do a ton of searching for a very little
amount of info.

Try:

http://home.pacbell.net/tbzone/index2.htm

Click on "How To Section" on the left hand side

Click on "How To Convert From a Straight 6 Engine To a
V-8 Engine"

Best of luck on your conversion!

=====
--