[oletrucks] 1950 Truck for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1950 Truck for sale
From: THE BROWNS <armory@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:50:04 -0600
    I stopped in Kmart between classes yesterday and had a guy ask me if I
wanted a project 1950.  I just bought a Studebaker I can't really afford, so
I told hm I would have to pass on the deal, but I told him I would ask
around.
    According to him it is a funky 70's that a friend was re-doing.
Straight axle, V8 set up(no motor), new bedwood, and snap on tonneau cover.
It has some 70's aluminum wheels and did have smoke stack exhaust.  He said
the body is nice, with the exception of rusty cab corners.  He is asking "a
few hundred bucks or something".  It's in the St. Louis area.
Jim (636) 519-8995
    I am not getting anything off of this- I don't even know the guy.  Just
told him I would try to help, so I am.
Eric Brown
1951 Chevrolet 3100 "Christine"
1951 Studebaker Starlight coupe