Re: [oletrucks] Will 59 cab work with 57 front clip?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Will 59 cab work with 57 front clip?
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:56:25 -0600
Yes. The cabs are the same.  The 59 frame is a couple inches longer
at the bumper mounts.  You may want to use the '56 frame or cut the
'59 to length after you get the dog house on.

There are other very minor differences 57-59 like the battery box.
IMO, keep the '59's, it is a better design.

The '57 and '56 front fenders are almost the same, the 57 has little
flat sections around the grille to bolt the grille on that the 56
doesn't have.  This ridge is exposed on the '56.

Any spare parts in all that?

Bruce K
57 3200
MN