[oletrucks] Door hinge springs

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Door hinge springs
From: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:44:08 -0500
I have removed the door hinges from the pocket and doors of my 53 3100 for
sandblasting and painting.  The hinge pins on all of the doors seem to be in
good shape, but one of the hinge springs fell out when I removed the hinge
from the pocket, and the other door's upper hinge was missing both of the
springs.
  I have tried to reinstall the upper hinge spring that fell out with no luck.
Is there some trick on how these springs are installed, or do you have to
remove the hinge pins in order to replace/reinstall the hinge springs??

Thanks,
Wayne