[oletrucks] 57-3100-1/2-ton

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 57-3100-1/2-ton
From: AllenHeiden@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:45:41 EST
need help  with storing my 57 for the summer.  i live on cape cod mass. i am
a caretaker for a famley on great island. i would like to keep my 57 have
body off starting to restore it . family is very strict on keeping junk on
property hafto get it out by april or i will halfto sell it. anybody live on
cape? or near enough to store it until end of september. please help me if
you can i would realy like to keep it.                   thank you verry much
      allen          super bowl champions of newengland