Re: [oletrucks] V8 your AD

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] V8 your AD
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:34:20 -0600
That article is on the web somewhere, perhaps on the stovebolt homepage.  I
just cannot remember exactly where.

BobK
51 3600 5-window (project)
Arnaudville, LA

                    Ribbit2@aol.com

                    Sent by:                    To:     gvwilhelm@home.com

                    owner-oletrucks@auto        cc:
oletrucks@autox.team.net
                    x.team.net                  Subject:     Re: [oletrucks] V8
your AD

                    01/30/02 08:43 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Ribbit2

I think the article you are thinking about was called ( V8 juice for your
stovebolt. ) It was in Street Rodder, Feb 1977 and was written by Pat
Ganahl.
An oletruck member had the 4 pages scanned as jpgs. Maybe he will mail you
in
private if he still has the files.
Jim H
57-3100-SB