[oletrucks] 327 250HP engine from an Impala

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 327 250HP engine from an Impala
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 05:09:05 EST
A few days ago I was trying to get infos about my 56 dashboard and 327
engine.

Someone on this list sent me a very nice and interesting e-mail about his own
327 Impala engine (with a TH 700 now instead of the original Powerglide), but
I lost the e-mail...Mr X, please write me back so we can exchange comments!!!

Thanks for all the answers, by the way. I tried to reply individually to
everyone. If I missed anyone, all my apologies to him. I work like a dog
these days, and just have no time for myself... JP

PS : passnb4earthlink.net - Mike, there's no way AOL will enable me to write
directly to you, I don't now why!