RE: [oletrucks] Vehicle Scrapping Legis.

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Vehicle Scrapping Legis.
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:51:32 -0500
They found ways around the "running" clause in the states that are working
this issue, like a lesser pay out  for a non running vehicle, or "can it run
with less than X funds imputed" we have to be on guard against this SEMA is
actively campaigning against this legislation.

This is REAL folks. I know of at least three local boneyards that are
"storing away" the stuff they think will be collectible in the future so
they wont be required at some future point to crush by MANDITORY CRUSHING!