[oletrucks] Exhaust system.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Exhaust system.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:20:27 -0500
Is there a supplier out there selling a complete dual exhaust system, pipes
muffler etc. for our trucks?  I have run into a couple places selling full
systems for certain Hot Rods and even some Ford pickups, but no Chevy trucks
running dual exhaust.

Is this a custom job that you take to your local muffler shop?

Do most people connect both sides together to balance the flow?

Bill Schickling